Vinyl ester resin is a kind of modified epoxy resin gotten from bisphenol or phenolic epoxy resin and methylacrylic acid reaction, commonly called VE.Certifications:
Vinyl Ester Resin is adhering to the excellent charachteristic of epoxy resin, excellent in curing and molding, be widely used in environmental corrosion protection, transportation, new energy, ship, yacht and other fields.
Packing and Delivery:
In dry iron drum, 200kg per drum, or as requested.
1. Drums-store at temperatures below 25°C/77°F, Storage life decreases with increasing storage temperature,
2. Keep away from flames, fire and sparks, and no smoking, avoid exposure to heat sources such as direct sunlight or steam pipes,
3. Store separately from oxidizing materials, peroxides and metal salts,
4. Keep container closed tightly when not in use, don’t store outdoors, and avoid contamination of product with water.
5. Should be refrigerated truck transport from May to October, suggest to transport at night, any inappropriate storage and transportation will lead to reduced resin shelf life;
6. remove the drum top to replace the air and agitate in a period of time can extended the resin shelf life.